Private Skopje walking tour
with local guide and visits inside
Mother Teresa memorial house and Church of St Spas
Our certified guides will always make sure your private tour experience is safe.
Would you like to be personally introduced to the main sights of Skopje ?
This tour explores Skopje city center accompanied by our experienced
and professional tour guide who will safeguard
your security and practice social distancing.
Some of the sights you will see and visit:
- Gate Macedonia and the main square in Skopje;
- The Fountain and the sculpture of The Warrior on Horse representing Alexander the Great;
- Memorial house of Mother Teresa (inside) and her statue at the main pedestrian zone in Skopje;
- Remains of Old Skopje railway station, today the City museum (from outside)
- The Macedonian parliament and the park dedicated to a woman;
- The Stone bridge – symbol of Skopje;
- The new Archeological museum (from outside);
- The Museum of Macedonian struggle (from outside);
- The Holocaust center (from outside);
- The Old Skopje Bazaar with its unique architecture and craftsman shops;
- Church of St Spas (The Holy Salvation) with its unique iconostasis from 19th century (inside – Monday closed)
- Mustapha pasha mosque (from outside);
- Skopje Fortress Kale (inside)