Private visits to Matka valley and Vodno mountain,
including unforgettable boat ride to cave Vrelo
and inside visit to St. Pateleimon monastery on Vodno
Spend a day visiting surroundings of Skopje!
This tour is a perfect combination if you like nature combined with culture.
You will start with private transfer and our experienced guide to visit Matka valley
– a unique part of nature near Skopje.
Here you will be invited to have a boat ride to the entrance of cave Vrelo,
one of the deepest underwater caves in Europe (1 hour boat tour included in the price).
Have a lunch or refreshment at restaurant by Matka lake (optional).
In the afternoon, again you will have a private transfer to Vodno mountain,
part of nature just few kilometers from the city center.
Visit to St. Panteleimon monastery with its unique fresco paintings from 12th century.
As a final surprise – visit to the Millennium cross on the top of the mountain
with panoramic view of Skopje valley from the cable car (included).
Some of the sights you will see and visit:
- Matka valley and Matka lake,
- The canyon of river Treska
- Boat ride (indluded in the price) to the entrance of cave Vrelo & Visit to the cave
- St. Panteleimon monastery at village Nerezi (inside – closed on Monday)
- Millennium cross on the top of Vodno mountain (reachable by cable car);
- Cable car ride (optional, cable car fee not included) to the top of the mountain (closed every Monday and last Thursday of the month)