Private tour, with visit to Matka valley
and Vodno mountain
Spend a day visiting surroundings of Skopje!
This tour is a perfect combination if you like nature combined with culture.
Start with private transfer and our experienced guide to visit Matka valley
– a unique part of nature near Skopje
Peek at the entrance of cave Vrelo, one of the deepest underwater caves in Europe.
Have a lunch at restaurant by Matka lake.
In the afternoon, again you will have a private transfer to Vodno mountain,
part of nature just few kilometers from the city center.
Visit to St. Panteleimon monastery with its unique fresco paintings from 12th century.
As a final surprise – visit to the Millennium cross on the top of the mountain
with panoramic view of Skopje valley from the cable car.
St. Panteleimon monastery at village Nerezi (inside, admission fee included);
The Millennium cross on the top of Vodno mountain;
Cable car ride (ticket included) to the top of the mountain.
Matka valley and Matka lake;
The canyon of river Treska;
Boat ride to the entrance of cave Vrelo;
Visit to the cave;
For more information and booking of this tour please contact us on email@example.com.
Similar to this tour is also offered with scheduled departure dates – contact us for more information
Tour code: 103
Duration: 8 hours
48 hours before departure
Price: From 42 € per person,
for minimum 5 persons per tour
Departure date: you will choose
Departure time: 09:00
Meeting point: Any hotel or address in Skopje
– Private transportation with air conditioned car or van according the itinerary;
– Services of an English speaking tour guide (for parties 2-3 pax, guide will be a driver as well);
– Visits inside: St. Panteleimon monastery, including entrance fees;
– Boat trip 1 hour on Matka lake
– Ticket for Cable car on Vodno mountain;
– “Visit Macedonia” maps and brochures
– optional inside visits –
to be required and paid on the spot;
– optional lunch during the tour;
– refreshments during the tour;
– Guide on other language than English – supplement may apply.