Full day tour to Kosovo from Skopje –
visit to Grachanica monastery, Pristina and Prizren
(Escorted tour with Guaranteed departure dates)
While you are in Skopje, have a day and take this tour to visit so called, “the youngest European country”.
Kosovo border is less than 30 minutes from Skopje city center.
You will have a chance to visit the Kosovo capital – Pristina,
the picturesque town of Prizren
and the unique Orthodox church at Grachanica village – UNESCO site.
Some of the sights you will see and visit:
- Grachanica monastery built by the Serbian king Stefan Milutin in 1321 on the ruins of a 6th-century basilica. The monastery was declared a Monument of Culture of Exceptional Importance in 1990 and on 13 July 2006 it was placed on UNESCO’s World Heritage List under the name of Medieval Monuments in Kosovo as an extension of the Visoki Dečani site which was overall placed on the List of World Heritage in danger. The monastery is dedicated to Holly virgin.
- Pristina – the capital and largest city of Kosovo, also is the administrative center of the country.
- Optional visit to the Ethnology museum.
- The picturesque town of Prizren, with its old bazaar and possibility to visit Sinan Pasha mosque.
For more information and booking of this tour please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Similar to this tour is also offered as a Private tour – contact us for more information.
Tour code: 1151
Duration: Full day
Price: 79 € per person
Tour starts at: 08:30
Tour ends at: 17:00
Tour starts from:
In front of Mother Teresa monument
in Skopje city center.
minimum 2 pax / maximum 6 pax
We guarantee that this tour will depart as scheduled even with only two persons booked.
Scheduled Departures 2019
01.05 - fully booked 25.05 - 6 seats left 18.06 - 6 seats left 12.07 - only 4 seats left 05.08 - on request 29.08 - 6 seats left 22.09 - only 4 seats left 16.10 - 6 seats left
72 hours before departure
– Transportation according to the itinerary, from Skopje and back to Skopje.
– English speaking local tour guide;
– Visits inside: Grachanica monastery, optional at Ethnology museum;
– “Visit Macedonia” map and brochure