Combination of Skopje Walking tour
and visit to Vodno mountain
Complete Skopje experience !
Would you like to visit the favorite weekend destination of Skopje citizens ?
This tour is combination of Skopje walking tour and visit to nearby mountain Vodno.
Morning walk in the city center and Skopje Old Bazaar
with our experienced and professional tour guide.
Light walk in Skopje old bazaar, with its unique craft shops,
including visit to Kale fortress hill,
with panoramic view to the old and new part of Skopje
and later on inside visit to Mother Teresa memorial house.
At 11 o’clock you will be picked up by our driver to visit Vodno mountain,
part of the city’s nature, just a few kilometers from Skopje. You will start
with visit to St. Panteleimon monastery and panoramic view of the Skopje valley.
(inside visits possible on Friday departures – Monday closed, only from outside)
Later on visit to the Millennium cross on the top of the mountain.
(cable car ride possible only on Friday departures – Monday closed)
Back to Skopje in the afternoon
Some of the things you will see and visit
- Memorial house of Mother Teresa (inside) and her statue at the main pedestrian zone in Skopje;
- Remains of Old Skopje railway station, today the City museum (from outside);
- Gate Macedonia and the main square in Skopje;
- The Fountain and the sculpture of The Warrior on Horse representing Alexander the Great;
- The Macedonian parliament and the park dedicated to a woman;
- The Stone bridge – symbol of Skopje;
- The new Archaeological museum (from outside);
- The Museum of Macedonian struggle (from outside);
- The Old Skopje Bazaar with its unique architecture and craftsman shops
- Church of St Spas (The Holy Salvation) (from outside)
- Skopje Fortress Kale (inside);
- St. Panteleimon monastery at village Nerezi (inside, admission fee not included) only on Friday departures – Monday closed;
- Cable car ride to the top of Vodno mountain (optional, cable car fee not included in the price)only on Friday departures – Monday closed;
- Millennium cross on the top of Vodno mountain;
Click on the picture below to download or print this tour in PDF