Private Skopje city tour combined
with visit to Vodno mountain
Complete Skopje experience !
Would you like to visit the favorite weekend destination of Skopje citizens ?
This tour is combination of visit to nearby mountain Vodno and Skopje walking tour.
Morning visit to Vodno mountain, part of nature just few kilometers from the city center
and St. Panteleimon monastery with its unique fresco paintings from 12th century.
Later on visit to the Millennium cross on the top of the mountain
with panoramic view of Skopje valley from the cable car.
Back to Skopje and with our experienced and professional tour guide
you will stroll Skopje city center and Skopje Old Bazaar.
Some of the sights you will see and visit:
- Gate Macedonia and the main square in Skopje;
- The Fountain and the sculpture of The Warrior on Horse representing Alexander the Great;
- Memorial house of Mother Teresa (inside) and her statue at the main pedestrian zone in Skopje;
- Remains of Old Skopje railway station, today the City museum (from outside);
- The Macedonian parliament and the park dedicated to a woman;
- The Stone bridge – symbol of Skopje;
- The new Archeological museum (from outside);
- The Museum of Macedonian struggle (from outside);
- The Old Skopje Bazaar with its unique architecture and craftsman shops
- Church of St Spas (The Holy Salvation) with its unique iconostasis from 19th century (inside – closed on Monday)
- Skopje Fortress Kale (inside);
- St. Panteleimon monastery at village Nerezi (inside – closed on Monday);
- Millennium cross on the top of Vodno mountain (reachable by cable car);
- Cable car ride (optional, cable car fee not included in the price) to the top of the mountain (closed every Monday and last Thursday of the month)